Advanced Growing Technique - The PERFECT nutrient dosing schedule
|Seedling||Early Growth||Late Growth||Transition||Early Bloom||Mid Bloom||Late bloom||Ripen||Finish|
|Indoor Smart Garden||Growth||1||3||4||3||-||-||-||-||-|
|XL Indoor Smart Garden||Growth||9||17||26||17||-||-||-||-||-|
The various stages of growth are defined as follows;
- Seedling - First stage of growth, defined by a single set of "baby" leaves.
- Early Growth - First set of "True" leaves.
- Late Growth - Multiple sets of true leaves
- Transition - Buds begin to develop
- Early Bloom - First Flowers bloom
- Mid Bloom - Most flowers are open
- Late Bloom - Multiple fruits growing
- Ripening - Most fruits are a developed
- Finish - A few days pre-harvest
Leave a comment
Also in Blog
The increase in population that humanity is going to experience will bring forth a whole host of issues – How we are going to feed everyone? How are we going to ensure everyone has safe housing? How do we make sure everyone has decent health care?
Thankfully, there are already a few technologies that scientists are working on to help with the coming population increase.