Advanced Growing Technique - The PERFECT nutrient dosing schedule
|Seedling||Early Growth||Late Growth||Transition||Early Bloom||Mid Bloom||Late bloom||Ripen||Finish|
|Indoor Smart Garden||Growth||1||3||4||3||-||-||-||-||-|
|XL Indoor Smart Garden||Growth||9||17||26||17||-||-||-||-||-|
The various stages of growth are defined as follows;
- Seedling - First stage of growth, defined by a single set of "baby" leaves.
- Early Growth - First set of "True" leaves.
- Late Growth - Multiple sets of true leaves
- Transition - Buds begin to develop
- Early Bloom - First Flowers bloom
- Mid Bloom - Most flowers are open
- Late Bloom - Multiple fruits growing
- Ripening - Most fruits are a developed
- Finish - A few days pre-harvest
Leave a comment
Also in Blog
When you first begin your journey as a hydroponic farmer you may be shocked at how complex it can seem. There are so many terms; micro and macronutrients, humidity, temperature levels, light intensity, PPM, EC, pH, NPK and so on. Though these values are crucial to the industrial grower – for home growers it’s actually super straight forward!