Speedy Sprouter Combo Kit
$42.99 AUD $52.96 AUD
Get $52.96 worth of sprouting seeds and equipment for the price of $42.99 in this all-in-one bundle! Grow sprouts in no time and enjoy the taste of fresh food grown in a sustainable way indoors. The Speedy Sprouter grows sprouts so quickly that you can see the change in growth with each passing day. It's a great way to produce a large amount of food in a small amount of time while doubling up as a teaching tool to educate children on how to grow food!
How does it work?
The embodied energy in a seed provides it with enough oomph to get it sprouting and putting out roots. This means that you can grow leaf/sprout mass without using any soil or nutrients at all! Sprouts typically grow for up to two weeks before they run out of energy and their growth start slowing, but you can typically eat them from the 1 week mark onwards!
- Can be used repeatedly
- Easy to use
- Fast growth time for sprouts
- Sprouts are highly nutritious
- Versatile vegetables that can be used in a variety of dishes
- A fun experiment for kids to learn how things grow
- Incredibly short farm to table time
- 2x 100% stainless steel lid, glass jar and white drainage stand.
- 1x 100g Snow Pea Seeds
- 1x 25g Red Russian Kale sprout seeds
- 1x 25g Purple broccoli sprout seeds
- 1x 25g Red cabbage sprout seeds
- Wide mouth mesh strainer
- Instructions included.
- 1L Volume
- Durable Construction
- Add seeds to your Speedy Sprouter
- Rinse your new seeds in water to clean them
- Drain water out
- Submerse seeds in warm water at a 1:4 ratio of seeds to water
- Let your seeds soak overnight
- Turn your Speedy Sprouter upside down and allow it to drain for 8 hours in a cool shaded place
- Rinse your seeds and drain again for another 8 hours
- Repeat step 7 until your sprouts have grown to an adequate size
- Sprouts can be placed in sunlight on their final day of growth to develop their flavour and provide a richer, greener colour.
Note: Only use seeds that have not been chemically treated (all our sprout seeds are not chemically treated), always stop the sprouting process before the first set of leaves grow, some sprouts need to be cooked before eating. Check seed pages for seed-specific instructions before growing.