The XL Indoor Smart Garden is a hydroponic grow kit that will allow you to grow food cleanly and efficiently in the comfort of your own home. This is perfect for large herbs or small vegetables such as Kale. With the powerful grow light and aeration pump that this product comes with, your plants will be growing rapidly with minimal help required!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HYDROPONICS?
Hydroponics generally refers to food that is grown in water and without soil, often featuring LED grow lights and hydroponic nutrients. Hydroponics grows food using 90% less water and 60% less space - often achieving better yields in the process. The is because it provides the perfect environment for growing - better root aeration, consistent water supply, a powerful light supply and so on!
SO WHAT DOES IT GROW IN?
With this product, we have chosen to grow in smart soil instead of dirt. Smart soil absorbs 3x its own weight in water, which it evenly distributes throughout itself - allowing your plant to have uniform access to water, oxygen, and nutrients. The outcome of this is a mess-free solution that allows your kitchen to stay clean while your plants grow!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT!
With just 2 minutes of fastening in screws, you can set up your smart garden and be enjoying the taste of freshly harvested food in no time! The systems powerful 40W grow light allows you to grow a wide variety of plants with little to no maintenance.
- Large 7L Water reservoir with a physical water level indicator AND an electrical sensor.
- Powerful LED grow lights with dimmable control and adjustable height. Aluminium light frame provides a large area to cool the lights, ensuring maximum efficiency.
- The durable metal light frame ensures long term use
- Built-in light timer with both 16 hours on / 8 hours off and 12 hours on / 12 hours off functions.
- Three growing modules so that you can grow more variety with just one garden.
- Circulation pump to oxygenate and circulate water and nutrients.
- Comes with adaptor.
Dimensions: Height = 54cm, Length = 50cm, Width = 18cm .
Seeds – You can grow most small plants, but starting out we recommend trying Coriander, Basil, Parsley, Lovage, Spinach or Thyme.
Nutrients - the system comes a free 2.5g sachet. It is highly recommended that users purchase a nutrient jar which should last significantly longer.
Note: Product does not come with grown plants as seen in the picture above. See our full range of seeds to check out what you can grow. Seeds and Nutrients not sold with international shipments.
Tab 3 content
Need a new paragraph? Try using Shift + Enter