Urban Plant Growers provide a wide range of services to schools and charities that are interested in teaching sustainability related topics. Our team can provide course content that covers stage 1 to 5 topics for geography and science. Our deliverables include:
- Planning, writing, designing and procuring equipment (if required) for science experiments
- Creating workbooks and work sheets that cover course modules
- Providing grow kits that enable students to observe, experiment, and understand how plant biology works.
Our team have expertise in the following areas:
- Environmental science and biology
- Maths and Engineering
- Business and entrepreneurship
We have in-house design capabilities and can ensure an end-to-end service that delivers quality educational content to students of all ages.
To enquire about how we can meet the needs of your educational requirements, please contact email@example.com.