Sprouting Red Arrow Radish Seeds 25g
$7.99 AUD– Sold Out
Grow spicy Japanese radish sprouts in your Speedy Sprouter within ~3-6 days! Enjoy the subtle radish flavour of freshly grown food in your favourite dishes, and cut down on personal consumption and food waste in the process!
This variety of radish can be used to grow sprouts (3-6 days), micro-greens (6-10 days), as well as full sized radishes. These Japanese Radish Sprouting Seeds are perfect for asian curries and salads or just to shake up your everyday cooking.
- Add seeds to your Speedy Sprouter
- Rinse your new seeds in water to clean them
- Drain water out
- Submerse seeds in warm water at a 1:4 ratio of seeds to water
- Let your seeds soak overnight
- Turn your Speedy Sprouter upside down and allow it to drain for 8 hours in a cool shaded place
- Rinse your seeds and drain again for another 8 hours
- Repeat step 7 until your sprouts have grown to an adequate size
- Sprouts can be placed in sunlight on their final day of growth to develop their flavour and provide a richer, greener colour.