Sprouting Chia Seeds - 100g
Grow delicate and light Chia Seed sprouts in your Speedy Sprouter in just 4 days! Enjoy the unique taste of freshly grown food in your favourite dishes, and cut down on personal consumption and food waste in the process!
This variety of chia seed can be used to grow both sprouts (~4 days), micro-greens (10-15 days), as well as the plant itself which is a large bush that grows to 150 cm. Reap the benefits of this plant's wide range of applications and grow multiple different types of crop with just one sachet.
- Add seeds to your Speedy Sprouter
- Rinse your new seeds in water to clean them
- Drain water out
- Submerse seeds in warm water at a 1:4 ratio of seeds to water
- Let your seeds soak overnight
- Turn your Speedy Sprouter upside down and allow it to drain for 8 hours in a cool shaded place
- Rinse your seeds and drain again for another 8 hours
- Repeat step 7 until your sprouts have grown to an adequate size
- Sprouts can be placed in sunlight on their final day of growth to develop their flavour and provide a richer, greener colour.