Change of mind Return Policy
- Product & packaging should be in its original condition, unopened, unused and not broken or tampered. All parts of the product should be returned.
- The Return product should have been purchased within the last 30 days. Beyond this timeframe, the product will not be eligible for return.
- For a return kindly advise the UPG team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the tracking number and order number so that we know that your parcel is incoming.
- The refund will be processed once the returned package has been received back at the UPG warehouse. This will be tracked by the AusPost return tracking number showing as delivered. Our customer Service/warehouse will confirm when the package has been received.
- Once received our team will email you the refund details. Please note the refund will be processed within 3-5 business days after receiving the of returned product.
- E-mail email@example.com with the details of the faulty product & the order number. To make the process easier kindly include a picture of the faulty item. All our products carry a one-year warranty therefore any items older than a year will not be able to be replaced or refunded.
- Once received our customer service team will get in touch with you to assist you with some troubleshooting procedures to isolate any obvious causes or issues. Please check our FAQs page to see if your query has already been answered.
- It the product is still found to be faulty/defective, the customer service team will advise you of procedures on how to return the product back to us for a replacement or refund.
- Replacement/refund will be processed once the original product package is returned & has been received by us. This can be tracked by the Aus Post return tracking number and our customer Service/warehouse will confirm when the package has been received.
- Soon after our customer Service will contact you regarding the replacement/refund details. Please note the replacement/refund can take 3-5 business days after receiving the of returned product.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the damaged product & the order number. To make the process easier kindly include a picture of the damaged item.
- Once received our customer service team will get in touch with you to discuss the cause of the damage further.
- If the product is still found to be a postal issue, a business inquiry will be made with AusPost, and we will need to wait for a response.
- UPG will determine the actions required after the inquiry with Auspost has been finalised.
- We apologise for any inconvenience caused in this regard.